Chaos Obliterator Conversion Part 2

Some more work.

So, I removed the front chest piece from the terminator, and then added gap filler to, oddly enough, fill the gap.  A chaos marine head went onto the gap filler as it set.

IMG_1093

Next, some greenstuff to bulk up the legs.  These are also my first attempts at doing muscle shapes, and while a bit poor, I did learn a bit as I was going.  The abs definitely didn’t work quite as I’d hoped, but oh well.

IMG_1096

I added a bit on the back of the arm as well.  Again, tried to get the look/feel of a tricep going.  Not sure I got there, but the oblits give me a bit of leeway to learn.

IMG_1095

Lastly, I tried a technique I saw on the web the other day for making chain mail.  That used up my leftovers.

IMG_1097

 

 

 

Advertisements

Posted on July 9, 2015, in Chaos, Conversions. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: